DMSO (4.5 fl Oz)
99.99% Dimethyl Sulfoxide General Purpose Solvent
DMSO has been used for over 100 years in the United States. It is a natural substance derived from wood pulp and is harmless when used with the proper precautions. DMSO is an organic, natural, colorless, non-synthesized liquid extracted from lignin, which is a natural substance that holds the cells of trees together. This extraction occurs while manufacturing wood pulp, then the DMSO is processed naturally for use. It is sold as a solvent. DMSO is an amazing substance that has many uses throughout the world. The relatively high freezing point of DMSO, 18.5 °C (65.3 °F), means that at, or just below, room temperature it is a solid. For constant liquidity, store at 70° or above. Crystallization does not affect efficiency. This product is intended to be used as a solvent. The choice of the process used in the various form of applications of this product are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Packaged in glass bottle with a cap and glass rubber dropper on the side.
Lifespan: The lifespan of this product is indefinite.
Warning: Because DMSO easily penetrates the skin, substances dissolved in DMSO may be quickly absorbed. Do not use with Latex or Nitrile Gloves.
Dangerous: Keep away from children.
Contains: 99.99% Dimethyl Sulfoxide
Disclaimer: This product is sold and intended to be used as a solvent only and the choice of using this product in other applications is the sole responsibility of the user. This product is not marketed for internal use. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. waterpureworld.com is not responsible for any consequences or damages resulting in misuse of these products. We do not offer, nor do we claim to offer to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease or condition. Only a Licensed Doctor is qualified to do this. Please consult your physician before using these products.