Goji Berries (4oz or 8oz)
Goji berries, also known as wolfberries, are one of the most nutritionally-rich fruits on the planet. Praised for thousands of years in Asia for health benefits including longevity, vitality, and energy, goji berries are now being celebrated in Western cultures for their superfood potential. A good source of potassium, iron, and selenium, they also have B vitamins, calcium, zinc, fiber and even protein. With a flavor resembling a combination of cherries & cranberries, goji berries are a delicious superfood you can enjoy in a number of ways. Our organic, non-GMO Goji Berries are carefully cultivated and harvested, then sun-dried to maintain their potent raw qualities. To ensure complete purity, we have our gojis independently tested to be free of pesticides and heavy metals.
Goji berries have:
- Vitamin C which may function as an antioxidant as well as contribute to healthy immunity and bone health
- Vitamin B1 which may contribute to mental function and metabolism
- Vitamin B2 which may help regulate metabolism and support normal cell growth
- Calcium which may assist in supporting strong bones
- Potassium which may help maintain healthy blood pressure in combination with a low sodium diet
- Selenium which may support a healthy immune system and assist neutralization of free radicals
Packaged in resealable bulk bag.
How to use: Goji berries are a delicious, health-boosting superfood! Enjoy a handful a day in smoothies, trail mixes, or straight out of the bag! You can also make goji berry tea with 1/4 cup goji berries steeped in 16oz pure water (room temperature). Stir goji berries into water and cover container. Let stand overnight. Pour off water and enjoy a nutrient rich, slightly sweet tea. You can also eat your re-hydrated gojis or add them to a smoothie.
Lifespan: The lifespan of this product is around one year.
Contains: Certified organic raw goji berries.
Specifications: Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic, CCOF, Raw, Vegan, Earth Kosher
Packaged in a gluten-free facility. May contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts.